GoogleSignIn-GoogleSignIn error

We think we have the solution to this - we hope to implement it today. We’ll update this issue when we do.

1 Like

The fix has been implemented and appears to be running smoothly. Would you try it again with your job?

I have just tested and it works! Thank you. Greate service!

Hi,

compiling goes good now but when i try to open the app this one crashes immediately. On android everything works ok.
I am using this in config.xml:

<plugin name="cordova-plugin-firebasex" spec="14.2.1-cli">
        <variable name="IOS_STRIP_DEBUG" value="true" />
        <variable name="FIREBASE_ANALYTICS_COLLECTION_ENABLED" value="false" />
        <variable name="FIREBASE_PERFORMANCE_COLLECTION_ENABLED" value="false" />
        <variable name="FIREBASE_CRASHLYTICS_COLLECTION_ENABLED" value="false" />
    </plugin>

With older version 14.0.0 app get started but no push notification are received from firebase.
Any idea how to solve this?

Thanks

Edit:
Info from iphone log file:

"isCorpse" : 1,
  "exception" : {"codes":"0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000","rawCodes":[0,0],"type":"EXC_CRASH","signal":"SIGABRT"},
  "termination" : {"code":1,"flags":518,"namespace":"DYLD","indicator":"Library missing","details":["(terminated at launch; ignore backtrace)"],"reasons":["Library not loaded: '@rpath\/libswiftCore.dylib'","Referenced from: '\/Volumes\/VOLUME\/*\/He...'","Reason: tried: '' (no such file), '' (no such file), '' (no such file), '' (no such file)"]},

Next step is to see if there are messages on the Console at runtime.

Use Remote Debugging to do this.

I have tried inspect.dev but there is no message because app does not start at all, only black screen for millisecond and then crash.

see my previous post. Is this not the reason?
Library not loaded: '@rpath\/libswiftCore.dylib

Hi,

did you have time to check this?
I have found on firebasex site that in Xcode cocapods and firebase sdk must be installed:

We’re limited in how much we can do on an issue like this - Firebasex is a large technology developed by Google. We’re not experts on it. If everything is set up properly, VoltBuilder should be able to handle it fine - I know a lot of our customers are using it.

Cocoapods and Firebasex should load automatically. They are dependancies of the Firebasex plugin.

Anyone else using this plugin?

I am also using for longer period and everything was working ok until Volt Build got updated to new Xcode. Is there possibility to use previous version of Xcode with Volt build?

On Android it works without problem.

We’d like to look at the log for this. Can you submit it again, and let me know what email address you submitted under?

I just did it. Email is …

Thanks - we’re having a look at it.

I have also tried with none cli version <plugin name="cordova-plugin-firebasex" spec="14.2.1"> but got error with compiling:
exportArchive: Code signing "AppAuth.framework" failed.

I was able to capture the log from an actual device. I didn’t get learn a lot from it, but I’ll post it here…

Exception Type:  EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000
Termination Reason: DYLD 1 Library missing
Library not loaded: @rpath/libswiftCore.dylib
Referenced from: <435CFA65-8B41-33CB-B4BE-4C88C56BC209> /Volumes/VOLUME/*/Healthz Professionals.app/Healthz Professionals
Reason: tried: '/private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/3C0D4997-8963-4BD3-8B56-09807354392D/Healthz Professionals.app/Frameworks/libswiftCore.dylib' (errno=2),
  '/private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/3C0D4997-8963-4BD3-8B56-09807354392D/Healthz Professionals.app/Frameworks/libswiftCore.dylib' (errno=2), 
  '/private/preboot/Cryptexes/OS@rpath/libswiftCore.dylib' (errno=2), 
  '/private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/3C0D4997-8963-4BD3-8B56-09807354392D/Healthz Professionals.app/Frameworks/libswiftCore.dylib' (errno=2), 
  '/usr/local/lib/libswiftCore.dylib' (errno=2),
  '/usr/lib/libswiftCore.dylib' (errno=2, not in dyld
(terminated at launch; ignore backtrace)

I think that is same error that I already reported: GoogleSignIn-GoogleSignIn error - #10 by pedja

Two questions:
Is it possible to use non cli version of this plugin? So yes, see my post above
Do you have possibility on Volt Built to use older Xcode as temporary workaround? Our customer is waiting al two weeks for a new build…
Thanks

Looking at the logs, I see other users with

<plugin name="cordova-plugin-firebasex" spec="14.2.1">

With new Xcode 14?
I am getting this error:
exportArchive: Code signing "AppAuth.framework" failed.

You’re right - it needs to be this:

<plugin name="cordova-plugin-firebasex" spec="14.2.1-cli">

Looking through our user logs, I also see people using this:

<plugin name="@havesource/cordova-plugin-push" source="npm" spec="2.0.0" />

I don’t know if this will work for you - other changes may also be needed.

That is total different approach, not possible in our situation because existing structure.
But i see that this plugin have also troubles with new build environment iOS: Missing aps-environment in entitlement

Can you give me answer op another question:
Do you have possibility on Volt Built to use older Xcode as temporary workaround? Our customer is waiting al two weeks for a new build…