C++ Compiler for plugin cordova-sqlite-evcore-extbuild-free

Hello everyone.

After debugging and checking with people that maintain the plugin cordova-sqlite-evcore-extbuild-free, we found that the errors returning from the Volt Builder like the one below, and it seems that Volt does not have a c++ compiler.

Is that the case in Volt, or you do have a c++ compiler in the build machine?

c:\vs2017\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Microsoft.CppBuild.targets(374,5): warning MSB8003: Could not find VCToolsInstallDir variable from the registry. TargetFrameworkVersion or PlatformToolset may be set to an invalid version number. [\plugins\cordova-sqlite-evcore-extbuild-free\src\windows\SQLite3-WinRT-sync\SQLite3\SQLite3.UWP.vcxproj]
TRACKER : error TRK0005: Failed to locate: “CL.exe”. The system cannot find the file specified. [\plugins\cordova-sqlite-evcore-extbuild-free\src\windows\SQLite3-WinRT-sync\SQLite3\SQLite3.UWP.vcxproj]

What platform are you building for?

Also, could you DM me the email of the account you are submitting on?

It looks like you are building for Windows, and on that platform we install the recommended libraries needed for Cordova’s Windows Platform Support (which is deprecated). This does not include the optional C++ support.

Given that Cordova has deprecated support for Windows, I’m wondering if Electron support would work for you?

Hello artlogic,

I do not know if you refer to Electron.js, or a special plugin in this case.