Element uses-permission duplicated

I have 2 use two different bluetooth plugins, cordova-plugin-bluetooth-serial and cordova-plugin-ble-central, but now I can’t build the app because It seems both want to ask for the same permission.

Is there a way I can merge them in only one permission.

Here’s the build log:

Task :app:processDebugManifest FAILED

/app/platforms/android/app/src/main/AndroidManifest.xml:21:5-81 Warning:

Element uses-permission#android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION at AndroidManifest.xml:21:5-81 duplicated with element declared at AndroidManifest.xml:20:5-81

/app/platforms/android/app/src/main/AndroidManifest.xml:22:5-68 Warning:

Element uses-permission#android.permission.BLUETOOTH at AndroidManifest.xml:22:5-68 duplicated with element declared at AndroidManifest.xml:18:5-68

/app/platforms/android/app/src/main/AndroidManifest.xml:23:5-74 Warning:

Element uses-permission#android.permission.BLUETOOTH_ADMIN at AndroidManifest.xml:23:5-74 duplicated with element declared at AndroidManifest.xml:19:5-74

/app/platforms/android/app/src/main/AndroidManifest.xml:24:5-108 Error:

Element uses-permission#android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION at AndroidManifest.xml:24:5-108 duplicated with element declared at AndroidManifest.xml:21:5-81

/app/platforms/android/app/src/main/AndroidManifest.xml:27:5-95 Error:

Element uses-permission#android.permission.BLUETOOTH at AndroidManifest.xml:27:5-95 duplicated with element declared at AndroidManifest.xml:22:5-68

/app/platforms/android/app/src/main/AndroidManifest.xml:28:5-101 Error:

Element uses-permission#android.permission.BLUETOOTH_ADMIN at AndroidManifest.xml:28:5-101 duplicated with element declared at AndroidManifest.xml:23:5-74

/app/platforms/android/app/src/main/AndroidManifest.xml Error:

Validation failed, exiting

In the log it also suggest

Executing script found in plugin cordova-plugin-ble-central for hook "after_prepare": plugins/cordova-plugin-ble-central/hooks/after_prepare.js
cordova-plugin-ble-central: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cordova-plugin-ble-central: WARNING - duplicate android permissions found: android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION
cordova-plugin-ble-central: See https://github.com/don/cordova-plugin-ble-central/issues/925
cordova-plugin-ble-central: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I’ve try it and found that UserError: Hooks are not supported.

Do you know where I can found more things to try or how to solve this?

Thank’s

This isn’t something we can fix from within VoltBuilder. You may need to go back to the maintainers of these plugins to see if there is anything they can do.

Someone may also have forked the plugins with a new version which fixes the problem.