Error in compiling Android 12: dependency plugin requirement

UserError: Error: Unable to graft xml at selector “/manifest/application/service” from “/agent/upload/f40f9415-f338-4ce8-8068-6ffbefa5f0fc/app/platforms/android/app/src/main/AndroidManifest.xml” during config install

I had a look at log from your latest run. I noticed a couple of things:

1. You’re still building for the old version. To build for Android 12, add this line:
<engine name="android" spec="11.0.0" />

There is more info here.

1. There is a lot going on in this project - the config.xml file has a lot of stuff in it. You’ll probably need to do a number of changes. Work through the issues one at a time. I’d start with getting the build for Android 12 working.

I am getting this error now

UserError: CordovaError: Version of installed plugin: “cordova-plugin-file@7.0.0” does not satisfy dependency plugin requirement “cordova-plugin-file@^6.0.0”. Try --force to use installed plugin as dependency.

Plugins can rely on other plugins being installed. If they do, they usually declare the version number of the other plugin, to make sure a compatible one is loaded.

In your case, one of your plugins (the message does not say which one) depends on cordova-plugin-file version 6.0.0. You have version 7 installed.

A possible fix would be to change your config.xml to install cordova-plugin-file 6.0.0. However, this could lead to other problems.

any solutions I am not able to compile at all the app always file plugin error keep coming

You need to figure out which plugin is causing the issue. Sometimes, the only way to do this is to exclude plugins until the problem goes away.