Error with iOS deployment target

Hello,
I’m having a problem upload the plugin cordova-plugin-firebase-messaging in IOS App Store.

After compiling in volt, on log I have some warnings about IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET, see:

/platforms/ios/Pods/Pods.xcodeproj: warning: The iOS deployment target ‘IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET’ is set to 9.0, but the range of supported deployment target versions is 11.0 to 16.2.99. (in target ‘GoogleUtilities’ from project ‘Pods’)
/platforms/ios/Pods/Pods.xcodeproj: warning: The iOS deployment target ‘IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET’ is set to 9.0, but the range of supported deployment target versions is 11.0 to 16.2.99. (in target ‘GoogleDataTransport’ from project ‘Pods’)
/platforms/ios/Pods/Pods.xcodeproj: warning: The iOS deployment target ‘IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET’ is set to 10.0, but the range of supported deployment target versions is 11.0 to 16.2.99. (in target ‘FirebaseCoreInternal’ from project ‘Pods’)

But, the app go to IOS development and there is rejected because 2.1.0 Performance: App Completeness.

My config.xml have in IOS:

<plugin name="cordova-plugin-firebase-messaging" source="npm">
		<variable name="IOS_FIREBASE_SDK_VERSION" value="9.6.0" />
		<variable name="ANDROID_ICON_ACCENT" value="#ff18346e" />
		<variable name="ANDROID_FIREBASE_BOM_VERSION" value="30.3.1" />
	</plugin>

In preferences IOS I have:

<preference name="pods_ios_min_version" value="12.0" />
		<preference name="deployment-target" value="12.0" />
		<preference name="pods_use_frameworks" value="true" />

<preference name="FIREBASE_ANALYTICS_COLLECTION_ENABLED" default="false" />
		<preference name="FIREBASE_PERFORMANCE_COLLECTION_ENABLED" default="false" />
		<preference name="FIREBASE_CRASHLYTICS_COLLECTION_ENABLED" default="false" />
		<preference name="FIREBASE_FCM_AUTOINIT_ENABLED" default="true" />

This is the log that received in IOS Store crash_log

Could anyone help for resolve this in IOS for will work PUSH?

It seems like there are a number of issues here - I’ll try to address them one by one.

First, the log warnings are generally not an issue. I wouldn’t concern yourself with those unless there’s something to indicate they are actually causing a problem.

Second, 2.1.0 Performance: App Completeness generally means the app reviewer felt your app was missing functionality. There should be a further note. It would be impossible to guess at what the reviewer found. See App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer for more information.

Third, your crash log seems to indicate that firebase is crashing when trying to configure itself - is the app crashing on startup? Is this why it was rejected? Does this app work in development?

Hi,
About the warnings, ok thanks.
I have only the crash logs from apple and I haven’t Xcode for development so I can’t tests here.
Sometimes I already sent the app without Firebase and I had haven’t problem.

In github from plugin, have some indicator for update the cordova-ios or xcode.
This plugin https://github.com/chemerisuk/cordova-plugin-firebase-messaging

So, I tried too firebasex and same problem.

Thanks for help.

Do you have an iOS device? That’s all you need for testing.

Is there more to your rejection message?

In my device, the app broken when opend. I have only the crash log.

Thanks.

It looks as if the crash is happening during the Firebase configuration. Are you certain your config is correct and complete?