Getting new errror with barcode-scanner

I started to get this error when I tried to build.

UserError: Failed to install ‘cordova-plugin-barcodescanner’: CordovaError: Uh oh!
“/platforms/android/app/src/main/res/values/colors.xml” already exists!

Its something about the Android 12 changes?

Sounds like a conflict with another plugin. Try moving barcode-scanner to the top of your plugin list and see if that resolves it.

I got this at the log.

Installing "cordova-plugin-barcodescanner" for android
Installing "cordova-plugin-compat" for android
Plugin doesn't support this project's cordova-android version. cordova-android: 11.0.0, failed version requirement: 
      <6.3.0
Skipping 'cordova-plugin-compat' for android
Error during processing of action! Attempting to revert...
Failed to install 'cordova-plugin-barcodescanner': CordovaError: Uh oh!
"/platforms/android/app/src/main/res/values/colors.xml" already exists!
    at copyNewFile (/node_modules/cordova-android/lib/pluginHandlers.js:231:45)
    at install (/node_modules/cordova-android/lib/pluginHandlers.js:34:17)
    at ActionStack.process (/node_modules/cordova-common/src/ActionStack.js:56:25)
    at PluginManager.doOperation (/node_modules/cordova-common/src/PluginManager.js:112:24)
    at PluginManager.addPlugin (/node_modules/cordova-common/src/PluginManager.js:142:21)
    at /node_modules/cordova-android/lib/Api.js:155:78
    at process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:95:5)
Failed to restore plugin "cordova-plugin-barcodescanner". You might need to try adding it again. Error: CordovaError: Uh oh!
"/platforms/android/app/src/main/res/values/colors.xml" already exists!

I think it might be because of the cordova-plugin-compat that this plugin need to use I’ve never got this error before, I think its because the cordova-android: 11

This plugin is obsolete and deprecated. Start by removing it from your project.

It’s probably a good idea to look up plugins which are suspect in npm. If you go to their GitHub repositories, you can see what issues have been reported.

PS. cordova-plugin-barcodescanner has also been discontinued by its developer.

I changed the plugin and now I’m getting this error.

> Task :app:processDebugMainManifest FAILED
/platforms/android/app/src/main/AndroidManifest.xml:25:5-84 Error:
	Element uses-feature#android.hardware.camera at AndroidManifest.xml:25:5-84 duplicated with element declared at AndroidManifest.xml:19:5-85
/platforms/android/app/src/main/AndroidManifest.xml Error:
	Validation failed, exiting

Both camera and the plugin are adding the feature

<uses-feature android:name="android.hardware.camera.autofocus" android:required="false" />
<uses-feature android:name="android.hardware.camera" android:required="true" />

If I build on my machine I can remove one of them, but I cant do that building with voltbuilder

Tip : If you’re pasting code, html or config files, surround the code with triple back ticks (```), before the first line and after the last one. It will be formatted properly. (We fixed it for you this time)

What are the actual names of the plugins which are adding those features?