Having trouble with IOS release

I’m encountering difficulties releasing my app. I’ve ensured that my certifications are set up correctly, going through the process multiple times to eliminate any potential mistakes. Despite these efforts, I continue to face the same prompt, and I’m feeling quite lost at this point. This is what keeps popping out

UserError: error: Provisioning profile “1” doesn’t include signing certificate "iPhone Distribution: Andrey ". (in target ‘1’ from project ‘1’).

I can debug it without any issues, but when I attempt to release it, that’s when I encounter problems.
Here is also voltbuilder:

{
  "iosDevP12": "certificates/ios_development.p12",
  "iosDevP12Password": "000",
  "iosDevelopment": "certificates/1.mobileprovision",
  "iosDistP12": "certificates/ios_distribution.p12",
  "iosDistP12Password": "000",
  "iosDistribution": "certificates/1.mobileprovision",
  "iosPackageType": "app-store",
  "release": "release"
}

From what I can see, it looks like you’re trying to create an app store build using a development profile (mobileprovision). Generally you would need a separate profile for development and distribution.

Could you please provide more context or specify the particular text you would like me to improve? This will help me better understand your request and provide a more accurate response.

Notice that these two lines reference the same .mobileprovision file?

This will never work. You need to generate an new .mobileprovision (profile) for distribution when releasing to the app store.

Ah, I see. I’ll give it a try tomorrow. Thank you