I can't build correctly

Someone could help me, I would appreciate it very much.
Previously I had already built correctly in voltbuilder but this time I came back and when building I got the following error:

“ServerError: File not found: /Users/enterpriseneptune/Code/VoltBuilder/upload/ba91ef78-2683-4d45-afc7-2d96fafafb80/platforms/android/app/build/outputs/apk/debug/app-debug.apk”

We saw this one in the log and were just having a look at it.

First indication is that the problem is with plugin cordova-plugin-crosswalk-webview-v3. If you leave that out, the build works (though your app probably will not).

Another possibility we have not checked out yet is onesignal-cordova-plugin. You’re using an old version of that.

Another question that exists is that in June 2021 I built this same project with the same library (cordova-plugin-crosswalk-webview-v3) and if it could be built correctly.

I would like to know, why do you now mark the previous error?

It’s not up to us - we haven’t made any big changes to VoltBuilder. These messages come from Cordova.

Any of the plugins or Cordova can change, which could impact your project. I tried building your project with the up to date onesignal-cordova-plugin. That results in AndroidX errors. (AndroidX is a new framework being introduced by Google. I believe it is now required for Google Play apps). That might be another avenue to pursue.

This also appears in the log:

OneSignalPlugin: WARNING: OneSignalPlugin: Downgraded 'com.android.support:26+' -> 28.+ to prevent compile errors! 
Recommend updating your project's compileSdkVersion!

I already tried removing the “cordova-plugin-crosswalk-webview-v3” plugin and it actually compiles even though the app doesn’t work.
On the other hand, if I just remove the “onesignal-cordova-plugin” plugin it keeps getting the same error as the beginning.
So I think the error is caused by the “cordova-plugin-crosswalk-webview-v3” plugin.
And it seems that plugin is necessary for the operation of my app.

You might also try setting onesignal-cordova-plugin to the current version (3.0.1). This will probably trigger AndroidX issues, which you will need to do soon in anyhow.

Also, check the GitHub repos for these plugins, and see if there are open issues which look like the problem you are having.

Useful links:

The problem is in your npm declaration. In plugin.xml, you have this line:

<dependency id="dff-cordova-plugin-common" url="https://www.npmjs.com/package/dff-cordova-plugin-common" />

You should remove the url attribute. Check the Cordova docs. If you include url , it tries to clone it as a git repo.