Incorrect device device information

Hi when we build the app using volt builder we are getting the device user agent showing like the below format when we debug using Java script,

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_6) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) mobile/15e148

actually it should show user agent should iPad instead of MAC also OS IOS instead of MAC OS.

But when we build using devextreme tool we are getting the correct device details.

Can I please let me know is that any configuration is missing when I build using Volt builder.

Your app built with DevExtreme runs as a web app, while VoltBuilder makes a native app. It’s a very different thing.

In particular, web apps use Safari at runtime, where native apps use Apple’s WxWebView. It’s no surprise that it has a different user agent string.

The user agent string generally isn’t good to rely on. There are no standards for it. Both W3c and Google are pushing to deprecate it:

https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/g/blink-dev/c/-2JIRNMWJ7s/m/yHe4tQNLCgAJ

Hi,
Is any workable option available while building devextreme project based on the above condition?

Could you check my last reply again, and let me know what questions you still have?