Problem with hosting_id (was New error when building an Android app)

Hello,
I have a simple app that I had previously uploaded and built for Android with no issues. I have now tried to build the same app and I added hosting_id in the voltbuilder.json file, however the build process returns an error:

ClientError: An error occurred (AccessDenied) when calling the PutObject operation: Unknown

I was able to build iOS app, but android is failing. I even tried changing the hosting id for the android - but with no luck.

Again, the same app was successfully built a few months ago, but now it is failing.

I would appreciate any suggestions.
Thanks,
Arman.

There appears to be an issue with one of our upstream providers. I’m looking into it currently. I’ll reply back when it’s resolved.

We’ve found the issue and are working to resolve it. In the interim, you can build if you remove the hosting_id from your voltbuilder.json. I’ll let you know when this is working again.

Thank you very much for your prompt attention!
I have now remoted hosting_id from the voltbuilder.json file and was able to successfully build the app.

I will look for your response as to when I can add hosting_id back to the build.

Thanks again,
Arman.

Hello, I just wanted to confirm that I was now able to perform a build using hosting_id and I see that it worked. However, the new issue I am encountering now is that once I build the app with hosting_id, no further changes get applied to the app upon next build. In other words, I successfully upload and build an app including hosting_id - and I get a confirmation back with a QR code and a unique permanent link for the app. Next time I make changes to the app and upload new version to be build, I still get a successful confirmation with QR and the same unique link, however when I download the app from the link I always get the originally uploaded version.

If I remove hosting_id and upload the app, I get a different temporary download link, which brings me to the app with the latest changes.

Can you please check this to see why updates are not being applied to the app with hosting_id build?