Successfully uploaded ios project doesn't show up in App Store connect

My project successfully uploads in VoltBuilder but doesn’t show up in App Store Connect. Strangely when I try to upload it using a different mobile provision file linked to a test app it does upload successfully and shows up as a build in App Store Connect. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Have you looked at the log to see if there is any information there?

Thanks for the response. I didn’t see any errors in the log. Although, I don’t know how to interpret the log, in general. I don’t know if this would effect the upload but I initially listed the version as 1.0.0 in the config.xml file when I had already uploaded versions 1.0.3 and 1.0.4, but no version 1.0.0, due to my sloppiness. I tried changing the version to 1.0.5 in a subsequent upload, but still no luck.

I dug out your log and had a look at it. I see this message:

[2022-09-22 23:40:19 EDT] <main>  INFO: Performing software analysis...
[2022-09-22 23:40:23 EDT] <main>  WARN: The software asset has already been successfully delivered.

It looks like VoltBuilder is working properly, but when it tries to upload, the version is already there.

Interesting. I tried uploading another build with version 2.0.0 which definitely hasn’t been uploaded before and am getting the same error message. Any suggestions?

Hi, To rectify this problem I tried modifying the name of my app and creating a new app, with this name, in App Store Connect and successfully uploaded version 1.0.0 (which was my first upload). When I tried to upload version 1.0.1 I got the same warn message from above despite the fact that version 1.0.1 had not been uploaded. Any suggestions. Thanks for your help!

From log:
[2022-09-26 11:25:03 EDT] INFO: Performing software analysis…
[2022-09-26 11:25:08 EDT] WARN: The software asset has already been successfully delivered.

Have you tried updating ios-CFBundleVersion="1" in config.xml?

That appears to work, awesome, thank you!