Your Android App Bundle is signed with the wrong key

@zayn.203 - you seem to have jumped onto a thread from a few months ago. What is the exact problem you are having?

Your Android App Bundle is signed with the wrong key. Ensure that your App Bundle is signed with the correct signing key and try again. Your app bundle is expected to be signed with the certificate with fingerprint:

SHA1: 59:BB:AB:86:6D:************************************************

but the certificate used to sign the app bundle that you uploaded has fingerprint:

SHA1: 41:3C:CC:18:23:B5:42:******************************************

when i am updating app version some bug’s fix then google show me this

You need to sign your bundle with the same key as the existing one in the Android store. If you do not know what that key is, you will need to use a fresh one. Please check the Google docs for complete information.

Hi Seba, did you figure this out? I am having the sam issue… I am using the same keystore when I uploaded my app for the first time but now, I am trying to update my app an google shows “The Android App Bundle was signed with the wrong key” message…

Are you allowing Google to manage your app signing?

No, at that time when I first uploaded this option did not exists and google does not allow me to change it now…

Your error message indicates you are uploading an app bundle (AAB) which requires Google managed Play App Signing. It’s likely that the key you are using doesn’t match the upload key Google has on file. If you don’t have a key that matches the signature Google reports, you can contact Google support and work with them to establish a new upload key for your app.